ADVERTISEMENT

Friday 31 October 2014

Annotated Manga: Naruto chapter 698

Oof. That's gonna leave a mark.

At least it's over, though! Almost.























What else is there to say, really?

Well, I guess it's really weird to imagine Sasuke laughing, which he does for the first time in about a decade.

I'm not entirely convinced that all it really took was yet another taste of Naruto's Ninja Way™ to turn Sasuke back to the side of the angels, but then again, Sasuke's Big Plan for World Peace™ was so patently ridiculous that I wasn't sure even Sasuke believed in it.

Besides, beating your friend to death's door is the best proven method of getting them to see reason.[citation needed]

So I guess we're OK. The finale's reportedly going to be two full chapters long, running a full 44 pages in November 10th's issue of Shonen Jump.

It's been a long road, folks, and I think we're almost there.

No comments: